SEA FREIGHT SERVICES
Ferry’s ocean freight ships more than 5,500 containers a day to ports all around the world, making us a top forwarder for your ocean freight shipments.
At Ferry, our ocean freight forwarding products facilitate the global relationships of more than 700,000 customers, across 130 countries. Whereever you need your shipments to go, our innovative solutions form the bridge to your sales and procurement markets. Consistent, reliable sailings ensure that your ocean freight shipments always reach your customers in a timely manner.
Our services ship more than 5,500 containers a day to ports all around the world, making us the number one choice for FCL and LCL shipments. We also offer the most cost-effective solutions – combining air and ocean freight products to save you time and money.
The Ferry ocean product range offers a variety of services to meet your ocean supply chain needs. Each product has been developed to meet your high standards for comprehensive door-to-door transport services, and everything in between.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.