FERRI TRANSFORWARDING SERVICE
POLICY AND COMMITMENT
IS FULLY COMMITTED TO ENSURING THE HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELFARE OF ALL ITS EMPLOYEES WHILE AT WORK.
The Company complies with the prevailing local applicable Health and Safety regulations and will take into account any recommendations made by the appropriate Health and Safety authority.
This commitment is a management responsibility equivalent to that of any other management function. It is the duty of the Company’s directors to ensure that policy is upheld at all times and to provide the necessary resources required. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our shareholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
We are committed to:
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Assessing the risk to the health and safety of employees and others who may be affected and identifying what measures are needed to comply with its health and safety obligations.
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents;
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Communicate openly with shareholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding QHSE performance;
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our shareholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and initiatives. This Policy is reviewed regularly to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with FERRI Transforwarding Service standards, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate.
Ferri Trannsforwarding Service HSE Policy; June 2017